Sunday, November 22, 2009
Herndon's New Principal
I believe that there are a few main characteristics that the new principal of Herndon should definitly have. One that comes to mind right away is responisibility. With over thousands of students and hundreds of faculty the principal has alot to deal with, so I feel that it is nesecarry for the new principal to be responsible. Also the new principal should always consider the faculty and the students when making important descisons invloving the school. I feel this is nesescary because the good teachers and awesome students is what makes Herndon the place it is so it is only fair that the new principal takes their views into consideration. Lastly I feel that the new principal should honestly care about the well being and reputation of the school. What I mean by this is the new principal should look at this as an oppurtunity to improve the school rather than an increase in pay check or as a stepping stone to help them get a better job in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I agree with everything that is stated above. I think that our principal should be someone who cares and isn't taking the job just to help him or her out. I also like the point made that the principal should deal with the faculty and students, this should be the number one thought in the candidates minds.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Dave. I love big daves awesome blogs, its the best place for info. Anyways, i think responsibility is key to being a principal, and also, initiative, and likeability. No body wants a douch principal. I think Bates will be a good guy for the job if he decides he wants to step up. Dave knows responsibility, and he is right.
ReplyDelete