Sunday, September 27, 2009
Whay political party are you most closely aligned with?
Although I wouldn't say I have a strong political party affiliation I would most closely align myself with the Republican party. Both my parents are republicans and I believe they have an influence on me but, I would not say that I am a republican simply because they are. The main issue that I agree with the republicans on rather than the democrats is their stand on the income tax. In many cases of wealthy americans money wasn't simply handed over to them they had to work hard for it. I don't believe that those hard working Americans should have to give more money to the goevernment than those who make less. Another reason I lean towards the republican side is because I belive in economic freedom and believe that the federal government should not have too much regulation in the economy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment