Sunday, December 6, 2009

Political Cartoon 2

1.Cartoon by Dave Granlund
2.Copyright 2009 Dave Granlund - All Rights Reserved
3.The increase in American soldiers in Afghanistan
4.The cartoon is displaying how although troops are being removed from Iraq more troops are being placed in Afghanistan. The message is that there is no real light at the end of the tunnel for the war against terror because when one war is decreasing the other one is increasing.
5.Yes I agree with this cartoons message. To me it seems like it will be awhile unitl we can end the war against terror, especially if we our increasing the number of troops in Afghanistan.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with what this cartoon is showing on how we are transfering troops out of Iraq and into Afghanistan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this cartoon and agree with the message being sent. I feel like until troops are not moved from over seas, the government is just going to continue moving them around.

    ReplyDelete