Sunday, December 20, 2009

Favorite Holiday

My favorite holiday by far is Christmas. All though I love Thanksgiving I still put Christmas at the top. Christmas is my favorite because I still have an amazing meal and get to spend quality family time just like Thanksgiving but the best part of all on Christmas you also get presents. As selfish as it may sound the gifts is truly my favorite part of Christmas. The gifts put everyone in a good mood becuase you are happy when you get something you like and you are even happier when someone likes what you got them. This is why Christmas is my favorite holiday.

2 comments:

  1. ey baby boy, I too love christmas and the presents you get. The food might be better then the presents though.. eh nah presents are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah big dave does have a point. Christmas is sweet with the dinner and the presents. And it is awesome when you get something that somebody loves. You always get happy when you see them use it and stuff. Thanksgiving is aight though. you have to hang out with family so much with no centralizing activity, so everyone ends up talking, which bores me. Halloween is better cuz it is the most spirited holiday i think.

    ReplyDelete