Sunday, January 10, 2010
2011 Political Predictions
I honestly don't know what will happen politically in the year of 2010. For starters I think the healthcare bill will be passed by the end of the year however it will probably be very differnet than the one being debated right now. I do think the economy will be improving however I don't think it will be completely resolved for another few years. One thing that I am curious to see is if the increase in the amount of troops in Afghanistan will improve the situation there. I hope and predict that this increase will eventually end the war by the end of the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I too want to believe that the healthcare bill will be passed this year, but with the senate seat in Massachusetts now about to be lost to a republican , where a democratic seat was being expected, the 60th vote needed to pass the bill could be lost. We just have to wait and see!
ReplyDeleteI agree with dave. I am most nervous about the war though. I am very confident the economy will get better. War is costing lives. The health care bill is also a good thing that we get going and finish so we can work on the next thing on the list. I see things being better in 2010.
ReplyDelete